Monday, March 17, 2008

A Message

I have been too busy with my travels to update. Since my son's resurrection is coming soon, my duties for the Church will interrupt all of my good works throughout the world. Also, that crippling war in Iraq still infuriates me and I took to my bed for a few weeks.

For the last few months, I have been in Antarctica studying the effects of Climate Change. Al Gore is a peach btw and deserved that Nobel.

I also spent more time in my precious China. I am APPALLED at the Chinese treatment of Tibet and will boycott the Olympics this year. I will make an upcoming appearance on the Tibet side of the border in allegiance with my Buddhist brethren.

Currently, I am in the Holy Land visiting my old haunts, but will head to Rome to listen to Benedict sing the praises of my son. If only he would give me script approval. The Church needs some modern ideas.

All my blessings and remember my son. Tis the season!